- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
4 thoughts on “Postcards From Shadowland No.12”
Great selection of pics! I especially love that photo of Journey to the Center of the Earth. It’s a very colorful and lighthearted movie, but that photo makes you wonder how it could of been had it been filmed as a very atmospheric b/w fantasy film instead.
Thanks so much Constance. I stumbled upon that one and it struck me the same way. There’s always seems to emerge this odd confluence between the images I throw together…
I’ve never heard of “Lady from the Tropics” – will have to investigate.
The sight of the men with bird heads in “Judex” is rather creepy but still fascinating. Have you reviewed this film, or do you have plans to review in the future?
If I could stop getting distracted I would be able to cover all the films who’s images I present. Lol, I need to get rolling already, there just doesn’t seem to be enough time in the day…